for Milton Planning Board
My name is Meredith Hall and I am running for the Town of Milton planning board. I have lived in Milton for 27 years and along with my husband David, have raised our three children, Kendall, Parker and Lizzy. Having served on a variety of boards in Milton, I believe I would bring a unique perspective and understanding to planning for Milton and it would be my goal to maintain the character of Milton while improving the quality of life for everyone.
Thank you for your support! -Meredith
Includes Serving as:
- A current member and previous Chair of the Milton Historic Commission
- A current member and past President of Milton Garden Club
- A Village School Board member and Chair
- A Glover School PTO and Cultural Arts Committee member
- A member of Milton Public School’s MPACE Committee
- Cunningham Park Foundation Board
- Original member of the CPA Study Committee representing historic preservation
- Historic New England Outreach Committee and Town Meeting Member, Precinct 3
Additionally, I began working in real estate 30 years ago and currently work as an active real estate agent in the Milton Coldwell Banker office, identifying supply/demand and future trends in Milton.
News & Updates – Issues facing the Milton Planning Board
Thank You for Your Support I am so grateful to the citizens of the town for giving me the opportunity to serve on the Planning Board. We are a special town from East Milton to Milton Hill, from Columbine Cliffs to Indian Cliffs, from Hemenway Woods to Scotts Woods,...
Fire Station Building Public Forum - March 11, 7:00 pm The Select Board will host members of the Fire Station Building Committee and public for a virtual community forum on a proposed fire station at 432 Adams Street, Thursday, March 11 at 7 PM. Please submit...
Above image: The Holden McGinley House, one of the historic homes that may be affected by upcoming 40B projects. It is my mission to work toward the Preservation of Historic Homes and gardens like this one, while seeking alternatives to high impact development that...